Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amber & Chiropractic Mornings


Good morning, Sunshine! Why I am posting before 8 a.m. in the midst of my week of unemployment? Why am I not sleeping until noon or waking at 10 and then spending an additional two hours petting kitties before I start up the Internet?

Because, dear readers, I have a chiropractic appointment this morning which I had scheduled while I was employed for an early hour (9) without realizing I wouldn't need to get to the office afterward.

I had a good first appointment. I wasn't even sure if my problem (ouch in the shoulder) was something that could be treated by a chiropractor. And, beyond that, I wasn't even sure if chiropractic treatment was bunk. But, my fellow gardener, Ariel (date her!), described her chiropractor as a magic man. And it was pretty amazing. I felt more fluid, less stiff, immediately afterward.

I'm going back today with a bit of a stiff neck and a slight hunching in my left shoulder. I can't wait to see what tricks are in store for me today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the chiro and am a believer. I'm glad you're getting some good relief.