Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amber & S.I. Ouch

With motivational help from CRD in the form of a morning song on my voice mail, I am all chiropracted. Dr. Magic described my shoulders as ropey, which explained why they felt tight, and he did the electrical pulsing tingle on them and rubbed them a bit. And, he determined that what I described as "sore butt" was actually a rotated sacroiliac joint.

This is a mysterious part of the body of which I was not aware until this morning. Well, I guess I was aware of it in that it was sore, but I did not know that the pelvis wasn't one whole bone thing.

To remedy this ouch, Dr. Magic, my new hero, stimulated the muscles with ultrasound and then with a vibrating thing that felt like a floor buffer. Then, he made his adjustment. It's pretty sore right now, but in a different way than before and I feel like I can walk with a little less pain.

God bless, chiropracticing.

1 comment:

CRD said...

One thing that helps with sore bum is MURDER SHE WROTE + WINE.