Friday, February 20, 2009

Amber & Monkey Panky


I admit it. Sometimes I succumb to peer pressure. I received this plea this morning by e-mail.

The Republic of Jimmistania officially requests that the Amber & blog address the issue in the crazy Chimpy Lady story of what the Post refers to as her dabbling with her pet in "Monkey Panky." Furthermore there is a resolution that the blog entry should be entitled "Amber & Monkey Panky." Hereforthwith rightfully resolved upon this date in the year of our Post-Soviet Anarchy, February 20, 2009 under the dutiful supervision of President Jimmi.

I will, in the interest of truth, point out that a chimp is an ape, which is not a monkey. When I made this note to Jimmi [his spelling], he suggested an alternate title of "Chimpy Connubulation." I can't wait to see what Google searches lead people to my blog now.

I have no comment on this story other than the fact that chimps are not house pets, and I think it's criminal to pretend they are. Or lovers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have purchased the Post yesterday expressly to read that story. Allegedly.

CRD said...

I think this is a very sad tale. You have, however, made excellent use of your tags.