Thursday, February 5, 2009

Amber & Special Weather Statement

My throat is feeling much, much better this morning. But, I sure wish I could stay home today. Or at least this morning.Issued by The National Weather Service
New York City, NY
4:20 am EST, Thu., Feb. 5, 2009

THE COMBINATION OF AIR TEMPERATURES IN THE TEENS AND WINDS OF 10 TO 20 MPH WILL RESULT IN WIND CHILLS OF ZERO TO 5 BELOW THIS MORNING.

BE SURE TO DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR THE COLD. WEAR LOOSE... LIGHTWEIGHT WARM CLOTHING IN SEVERAL LAYERS... AND ALWAYS WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES.

Who wrote this Special Weather Statement? Kevin? Someone in the hat and glove industry?

3 comments:

CRD said...

Sounds like Mrs. Tabitha Twitchit wrote it!

Anonymous said...

I did not write it, but I endorse it.

ALH said...

Maybe Emily Dickinson wrote it? Note the ellipses....