Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Amber & Dumplings

Yesterday, after a hard day at the office listening in on conference calls, Kevin and I went back to his house, where Diana, who was home on vacation, had separated a whole chicken and turned it into dinner. Diana had wanted to greet us at the door, wearing a '50s housedress, and I wished we had briefcases to set down before our martini. But, instead, we got the most delicious chicken and dumplings I have ever eaten.

Those are delicious collards on the side. And I got some kind of breast of meat that I ate in its entirety. Also, that is champagne! We toasted to my new job, Kevin getting fat, and Diana being free of back pain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie fat beast lurking in the background!

ALH said...

My plan is to have that black cat appear in the background of all of my images. Like an easter egg, only rounder.

CRD said...

I came to the comment section expressly to comment on the Secret Bonus Kitty. You should tag that.

ALH said...

Done, CRD! New tag!