Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Amber & George

Amy, David and Hazel have a wonderous tom cat named George. George has a lion-sized head and the heart of a lamb. On New Year's Eve 2005-2006, Amy explained that George always wants more love than people can actually provide-- hands cramp, you need to go to work, the toast burns, etc. So I set out to pet George to the point where he no longer wanted to be pet.


I squeezed his ear roots, I rubbed his whisker buds, I scratched his chin, and I did deep tissue neck. For more than an hour. Then, George got up and walked away. I won! Of course, he was back at four in the morning to repeat the experiment. George is a fantastic cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George is a fantastic cat and he thanks you for being profiled here. You remain the one and only person with the distinction of petting George all he wanted to be pet. You'll recall from our pet sitter note he had "absolutely no interest in the laser pointer." Hope today is good, good, good.