Thursday, January 31, 2008

Amber & Kitty Loneliness

I am off again this weekend, the third one in a row, and I'm feeling guilty about leaving the kitties alone. They've been fine the last two times, no barf, moderate litter box stink, no illegal eating of bread, and it only makes sense to have a cat sitter if I'm gone for more than two full days. But I worry about their boredom. I know kitties sleep up to 18 hours every day but we have such fun with our routines in the morning and evenings and then I know they rely on me for some warmth when we're sleeping. And? I rely on them for emotional warmth.

I worry that, like their friend and tormentor Alicia (only appears to be in this photo), they'll become depressed couch potatoes.


I look forward to the three of us being snuggled in and comfy when we are Home Safe.


(Photos by James Felder)

No comments: